Social Media Monitoring and Analysis
WHAT WE OFFER
With real-time access to over a trillion social media posts and thousands of print and broadcast news sources, national and global, KI Design offers clients access to the largest content repository in Canada.
- Customized Data: Our AI-driven tools approach gives users tailored reports and dashboards via a web-based platform.
- Simple Search Capability: Our search function enables users to perform Google-like searches.
- Advanced Boolean Logic Search Capability: Advanced users can leverage dozens of logical operators.
- Tailored Reports: Professional-grade reports are tailored to client preferences, exposing data and visuals relevant to client use cases.
- Near-real-time Data: accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
KI Data supports the creation of an unlimited number of dashboards and reports; these are shareable via email, and are exportable in common formats.
OUR DATA SOURCES
KI Data monitors:
- all publicly-available social media (including Twitter, and Facebook and Instagram Pages)
- online news sources,
- YouTube and other media-sharing websites (videos, photos, and user-generated content),
- blogs and micro-blogs, such as Tumblr,
- Reddit and other forums,
- message boards,
- consumer review websites.
Our KI Data platform provides access to a full suite of social media and open data sources, including any platforms and content that have been indexed by Google. As new content is created, published, and indexed by Google, KI Data’s vast repository is perpetually expanding, and the list of our monitored content sources is constantly growing. Our monitoring and reporting services have a global scope, with access as needed to sources from Canada and the rest of the world.
KI Data allows users to filter results by language, empowering them to conduct analyses using data in multiple foreign languages and obtain insightful results in French or English. The platform interface can be switched between English and French.
KI Data gives users a full range of social media metrics, including (but not limited to):
- volume and frequency of posts on topic
- trends by topic
- geographical location of content
- content reach
- content impact
- media source and type
- tone (sentiment and emotion – see below)
- demographic information (age and gender, for example)
- nature and extent of audience engagement.
SENTIMENT AND EMOTION ANALYSIS
Sentiment analysis is able to track and compare the tenor of posts on a user’s chosen topic. This feature is available in multiple languages.
KI Design’s tool can also track and analyse emotion. Users are able to go beyond basic positive and negative net sentiment to examine the prevalence of underlying feelings and measure the impact of these sub-components within conversations.
KI Data has the ability to provide real-time or scheduled alerts based on triggers or metrics. Users can configure alerts that are based on real-time data matching certain criteria, as well as setting a daily alert schedule. Alerts can be delivered as notifications inside the platform, or via email to desktop or mobile devices.
KI Data allows users to setup and save multiple topics containing an extensive number of search terms to monitor content. Users can manage and modify their own search terms; simple or advanced Boolean logic may be used if desired.
EXPORTING SEARCH RESULTS
KI Data offers users the ability to save and download search result data in common data formats.